1-2 PUNCH…recipes that isPosted: April 18, 2012
I love a good punch recipe! I always wonder why we only enjoy this delicious treat at baby and wedding showers? I wanna bring punch back!
Sherbet punch is by far my favorite. So creamy with a little fizz that tickles your tongue…yummy! But a bubbly fruity one is always good, too. I CAN’T DECIDE!! So, let’s make both…
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 2-liter bottle of Sprite (or 7-Up)
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- 2 limes
- 1 bag pebble ice (I get mine at Sonic)
Place frozen Limeade in punchbowl. Stir in bottle of Sprite and juice from cherries. Add the desired amount of ice. Float cherries and sliced limes on top.
With a 1:1 ratio, this recipe is easily doubled.
Orange “Oh-So-Dreamy!” Punch
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- 1 quart pineapple sherbet
- 1 (6 oz) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 (2 liter) bottles of ginger ale
- 1 orange (sliced)
- **Optional: Add a few of scoops of vanilla ice cream to make it even more dreamy!