Mouth-Watering Beer GaritasPosted: May 4, 2012
A little bit salty, a little bit sweet, a little bit tart…but a whole lot of yummy goodness, the Beer Garita is my new favorite cocktail!
This recipe has been a trial-and-error (not that I’m upset about that), but this version is my favorite!
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 9 oz. tequila (use limeade can to measure, 3/4 full)
- 24 oz. Mexican beer (2 cans…I prefer Tecate, but it’s your choice)
- 24 oz. Sprite or lemon/lime soda
- 4 oz. orange juice (secret ingredient);)
- 2 limes
- salt for rims of glass
Mix limeade, tequila, beer, sprite and orange juice in a pitcher. Squeeze juice from 1 lime into mixture. Serve over ice, or blend with ice in a blender. Use other lime for garnishment.