Whimsy Crock Pot Week-Day 1Posted: May 21, 2012
The weather is starting to heat up, and that means my kitchen really gets hot when I use my oven and stove. Slow cooker meals are a life-saver this time of year. Really any time of year, because they are so quick and easy to fix!
Each day this week, I will be sharing a crock pot recipe. So, check back often for a different recipe!
- 1 (2 lb.) pork tenderloin
- 1 (12. oz.) can or bottle of root beer
- 1 (18 oz.) bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 package of hamburger buns
- Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker; pour root beer over meat.
- Cook on low until well cooked and the pork shreds easily, 6 to 7 hours. (Note: the actual length of time may vary according to slow cooker.)
- Drain well. Stir in barbecue sauce. Serve on hamburger buns.