Today is Day 6 of my Crock Pot cooking week. I have loved it so far! Since it’s Saturday and the start of a holiday weekend, today’s recipe will feed quite a few people. I got this recipe from food.com.
Time is short, so let’s jump right in!
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 sweet onion, sliced however you like
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced or 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Place chicken, onions and pepper in slow-cooker. Sprinkle spices over all. Add lime juice and stir well.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. If chicken is frozen, cooking time may be longer.
- Serve with warm tortillas, cheese, sour cream or your favorite toppings.
If you have a favorite crock pot recipe you would like to share, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to feature it in another blog post!